The Abstract deadline for Invited, Oral or Poster is by March 09, 2014 and notification of presentation acceptance is by March 16, 2014.
* The acceptance notifications will be sent to only those attendees with regular talks and poster presenters.
* Abstracts from Invited Speakers are all accepted with the invitation.
- Submit your abstract as an email attachment to email@example.com.
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Indicate Oral or Poster preferred in your abstract as guided.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- For the email attachments, word file ONLY acceptable.
Full Paper Submission
Authors of accepted presentations are invited to submit their full manuscripts for publication reviewed as journal articles or book chapters. The followings are possible publishing titles:
- 3D Research (Springer)
- Ferroelectrics (Taylor & Francis)
- Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics (ASP)
- Nanoscale Research Letters(Springer)
- Nano-Micro Letters (OAHOST)
- Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology (Springer)
- Springer Series in Materials Science (Springer)
Important note for NRL publication:
Open access publishing is not without costs. Nanoscale Research Letters therefore levies an article-processing charge of £700/$1105/€800 for each article accepted for publication. For CCMR submissions, Springer will provide a reduced Open Access Processing Fee: i.e. 500 Euros instead of 1,000. Fee (Open-Access charge) to be paid by the author if the article is accepted for publication (Apart from the conferernce registration fee).
Important note for full paper submitters
Full papers should be received to the conference registration desk. (Three hard copies to the conference registration desk)
Format: After the full paper submission, committees are going to make decisions on which journal (books) they should be assigned. (Authors can make a suggestion on which journal (book) they wish to publish.) Thus, please prepare the manuscript in a general scientific journal format including ‘title, author list, abstract, introduction, experimental, results & discussion and conclusion’. Once, a decision is made, a guideline on how to prepare and submit will be kindly directed to corresponding author(s).
Scope: Authors can make a suggestion on which journal (book) they wish to publish and thus, please prepare the manuscripts to be appropriate (especially, the title and abstract) to the scopes of journals (or books) in order to avoid undesired journal assignment.
Review Process: After the journal (or book) assignment by committees, a regular review process with two or more referees is going to be done.