* Any question or inquiry about the registration and payment should be directed to the OAHOST fee office (email@example.com).
* Paypal payment from China appears to have issues. If you experience any trouble with the payment, please directly contact with Ms. Bella Wang at the OAHOST fee office (firstname.lastname@example.org). She will provide another link for the payment or the necessary information for the bank transfer. (Payment issue for China)
* An invited/oral/poster presentation is qualified for one conference proceeding.
* One registration is qualified for one presentation & proceeding.
* Accompanying person registration is qualified for everything except the presentation
All participants must pay registration fees according to the following schedule:
|Regular Registration (Invited/Oral)||Now – Apr 30, 2015||US$ 680|
|Poster Registration||Now – Apr 30, 2015||US$ 480|
|Accompanying person (No Presentation)||Now – May 31, 2015||US$ 350|
|Late Registration (Invited/Oral)||May 01 – June 05, 2015||US$ 790|
|Late Registration (poster)||May 01 – June 05, 2015||US$ 580|
|On-Site Registration (Cash Only)||June 15 – 19, 2015||US$ 875|
The registration fees are refundable less a ten percent (10%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received on or before 1 May, 2015, or less a twenty percent (20%) processing charge if notice of cancellation is received on or before 01 June, 2015. Registration fees cannot be refunded if notice of cancellation is received after 01 June, 2015.
On-site registration payments are acceptable in Cash Only.
* Registration coverage:
2. Session coffee breaks & snacks.
3. Poster session with drinks and snacks.
6. Suggested evening activities (transportation and tickets covered).
7. Scientific excursion on Friday (transportation and tickets covered).
8. A few other related stuffs.