Welcome to the Collaborative Conference on 3D and Materials Research (CC3DMR) 2015!
With the success of the past conferences Collaborative Conference on 3D & Materials Research (3DMR) 2011 held in Jeju island, South Korea, 2012 held in Seoul, South Korea , 2013 in Jeju island, South Korea, and 2014 in Incheon/Seoul, South Korea, CCMR 2015 will continue providing interdisciplinary forum for the open communication in understanding physical, chemical, and biological materials of any compositions and morphologies, including carbon nanotubes, graphene, nanoparticles, nanowires, and quantum dots. Materials research, the sciences and technologies for the generation, processing, and fabrication of materials, is where disciplines merge and where they diverge into a remarkable range of applications from electronics to health care that touch, or will soon touch, the lives of millions.
This collaborative conference series is established to enable technological developments in the various fields of materials and to further the goal of unifying materials research in engineering, physics, biology, materials science, as well as chemistry and neuroscience with a focus on 3 dimension (3D). CC3DMR 2015, as the fifth conference in this series, offers materials researchers the opportunity to discuss and exchange information with the frontiers in their fields and network with scientists from various other fields for potential interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Zhiming Wang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China
- Jihoon Lee, Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Korea
Previous Conferences in this series:
- June 23 – June 27, 2014, Incheon/Seoul, South Korea (CC3DR 2014 and CCMR 2014)
- June 24 – June 28, 2013, Jeju, South Korea (CC3DR 2013 and CCMR 2013)
- June 25 – June 29, 2012, Seoul, South Korea (CC3DR 2012 and CCMR 2012)
- June 27 – July 1, 2011, Jeju, South Korea (CC3DMR 2011)